Design process steps
- Discussion about product concept with the customer
- Planning and coordination of work (development of technical specifications)
- Baseline data collection, approval requirements
- Product design (CAD)
- Meetings with the customer and OEM
- Numerical verification (simulation)
- Prototype updating based on the results of numerical verification
- Prototype updating based on the technology requirements
- Prototype manufacturing by Rapid Prototyping
- Testing, natural experiments
- Drafting, HCPP tables
- Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
- 3D/2D CAD documents to TGA (Tooling Go Ahead)
- Engineering support until SOP (Start of Production)
Which data do we need?
- Our experts can design completely new product as well as upgrade of old product.
- In case of the general idea: we will develop a detailed concept, technical specification, technical requirements for the product.
- In case of concept: we need geometric environment, manufacture requirements, materials. We develop verification tests for the product.
- In case of upgrading: we validate mathematical model and optimize the product for new requirements.
What does the customer receive?
- Technical specifications
- Technical requirements
- 3D CAD model
- DFMEA protocol
- HCPP tables
- Numerical verification and optimization reports