Completed the training of specialists in the industrial park “Zhiguli Valley”
The “Laduga” engineers have been trained in the technology park “Zhiguli Valley” under the state program to support small and medium-sized businesses in inizhiniringa.
During the training was completed the following courses:
- Surface modeling in Catia;
- Extended course of modeling in NX;
- Engineering (PLM, S/R/D – the product, CAD, CAE, CAx);
- Requirements for quality suppliers, analysis and processing of information, statistical process control, training managers and professionals with the general principles of quality management, analysis and measuring systems management;
- Management (ISOTS 16949, ISO 14001), quality management system, lean production, risk management and scorecards;
- NPI (product development process in the automotive industry, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, and project management) and SCM (supply chain management and lower-level audit, worldwide agreement on materials management and logistics (MMOG / LE), the system EDI, SCRM);
- Production Management (VDA 6.3., Process management, MSA, SPC, the cost of poor quality, problem solving / error correction, the control system and robotics, TPM, 5S, TRS, OEE / OEU, Lean & amp; 6 Sigma) and Human Resources (career planning , team work, specialized training to licensing);
- Marketing in the automotive industry;
- Global Marketing;
- Pricing strategy;
- Creation of an effective team;
- ANPQP – term planning of product quality.