- Exterior Design (A-Class Surfaces)
- Dashboard, doors and roof panels design
- Design of interior elements (handles, levers, plafonds, mats, cover plates, sound-proofing)
- Drafting, DFMEA
- All types of Finite Element Analysis (FEA): strength, vibroacoustics, acoustics, crash-tests, internal aerodynamics, thermal
- Passive Safety analysis (driver/occupants/components)
- Optimization of mass, stiffness and eigen-frequencies. Shape and thickness optimization of panels
For a given stylistic surfaces team of develops designs exterior construction of the carrier body or its components.
Exterior (bumpers, fenders, side walls, kit, etc.) are designed to meet the requirements of aerodynamics and passive safety.